Chicago Blues in MC 11/16....

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Chicago Blues in MC 11/16....

Postby mrgrey » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 am

Shameless plug, but after this years big Bluesfest kiter turnout I figued I might plug a rare gig with one of the best damn blues bands in hoosierland. I'll be sitting in on keyboards with Upsidedown and Backwards @ Shoreline Brewery in Michigan City this Saturday 11/16 from 9pm-1am. If you're in the neighborhood, passing through, live there, or know anyone that loves the blues, send em our way. What better a place to enjoy some blues and brews with your favorite crews....

BTW; back by popular demand an end of season brew bash is in the works @ SkyDaddy Brewing Co.'s main campus (my house).. look for information soon to be posted. This years gonna be speshal.. :shock:
mrgrey
Resident Windfreak

Re: Chicago Blues in MC 11/16....

Postby West » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Da boy can pound the keys.....bet it will be a barn burner and I hope to make it

Lookin forward to brewtime, charge up that turntable :)
West
Wind Whore

Postby FSP » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:16 pm

yeah man...hope to make it out!
FSP
Zen Levitator

Postby mrgrey » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Yeah boys, gonna be a helluva groove gettin laid down. Bring sum boogie shoes, the wife, girlfriend, or both and enjoy some blues/soul/funk... heres a preview. Just the first track is the band.

https://soundcloud.com/justin-albright- ... dedown-and
mrgrey
Resident Windfreak

Return to Open Forum