Giving THANKS....

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Giving THANKS....

Postby West » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:30 am

Always a good thing to count your blessings....and hopefully we are all "blessed" with a thing, two or three...The list is a very long one for me this year, but there are two things I am the most thankful for:

I did numerous downwinders this Fall with two of my best friends, that not too long ago were injured and faced the prospect of never kiting again...Ben Palmer and John Lynch. Although they suffered through entirely different scenarios following their injuries, both went through successful rehabs and have returned to the water and are kiting as frequently and as hard as ever...

I give thanks for their courage and perseverance...to Ben and John, THANKS for your inspiration, thanks for your friendship and thank you for your determination to get back on the water...sure made those downwinders something special to look over and see y'all sharing the stoke again.... :wink:
West
Wind Whore

Re: Giving THANKS....

Postby JDL » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:52 pm

thank you West

Ben is The Man
John
JDL
Wind Chaser

Return to Open Forum