Aggression Kiteboards

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Aggression Kiteboards

Postby Guest » Sun May 29, 2005 6:20 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that these Aggression boards are the sickest thing I've ever rode. This board goes upwind like a machine, I can't believe it!!! If anyone is looking for a great custom board you need to talk to GS, he's so great at figuring out EXACTLY what YOU need, he does all sorts of custom stuff just for your riding style. Check him out @ www.aggressionkiteboarding.com or give him a call. (616) 502-1088

Postby rhumbaflappy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:57 pm

I hear they are good, but with custom boards, there is always a tradeoff for performance with durability. What's the durability of his latest sticks?

$700 is a lot of money to throw down on any custom board that lasts a season.
R/F
rhumbaflappy
Resident Windfreak

Aggression Kiteboards

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:50 am

RF,
I promise these boards are more durable than most production boards, you wouldn't believe it. I had a Jimmy and destroyed it in 1 week, I've had 3 aggressions and never even put a scratch on one. I know a lot of people that ride these boards and to see one fail after a season is next to obsolete. As far as performance I've never jumped so high and gone so far up wind in my life. You should really check these boards out.

Postby Misfit » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:45 pm

Not to sound like a smart ass but if the Aggression boards are so great why do you need 3 of em? Also, you may be stretching it a bit when you say that they can't even be scratched. I know a few people that have broken aggression boards. This doesn't mean they're bad just not indestructable.
IMO the aggression boards are the lightest board I have ever ridden but they have too much flex for me. Again, I'm not saying aggression boards are bad, just not the board for everybody.
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Location: Sitting in front of my computer nerding out and i've got 6.80% of the total posts to prove it ;)

Postby Chris@sharkless » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:45 pm

I rode aggression, and they take a beating better then any thing I've ever ridden. Had a 04 drop, and it couldn't hold a candle to the aggressions. Beach rode that board for 100 feet before hitting the water, and it just takes it. No problem.

Chris
www.sharkless.com
Chris@sharkless
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Open Forum