misfit - hatteras ok?

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

misfit - hatteras ok?

Postby Bob » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:04 am

cory...hope you all made it through the storm with no worries. we've been thnking about you all in hatteras. say hey to da boys.

later,
bob
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Postby Misfit » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:48 pm

Hey Bob,
All is well here in Hatteras. The eye of the storm stayed off shore just south of buxton. All we got was a LOT of wind (45-70mph) for a day and a half. The unusual thing was we had very little rain. The storm surge wasn't too bad either. Basically all of us that stayed on the island just kept our eyes on the sliders and had a bunch of really fun hurricaine partys. I'll say hi to everyone for you. Are you coming down any time soon?
Thanks for the thoughts.
Later,
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Postby V » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:52 am

Cory, the winds must have been pretty good for a few days after the heavy stuff calmed down! We just rode here in Corpus, but the forecast for Tuesday looks like light winds. I hope they don't last to Wed.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Misfit » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:23 am

Yo V,
The winds were good for 2.5 days following the storm. The wind shut off yesterday and don't look like they will be back until tommorrow. Hope the winds come up for you in corpus. I'll be back in the midwest the beginning of october. see you then.
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Return to Open Forum