STAY OFF NORTH AVE BEACH

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

STAY OFF NORTH AVE BEACH

Postby skysurfr » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:09 pm

AS a reminder, Kiteboarding is banned at all city beaches. Now there's no guards, and the city hasn't enfoced their policy as far as I know.

However.... STAY OFF NORTH AVE BEACH. You are putting yourself in grave danger with all the metal in the water. If you get hurt, generate an ambulance or police response, the city will enforce the ban at all the other beaches.

It's Kiteboarding SUICIDE to play in the water at that location.

I spent an entire season getting us back at Montrose, where we can park 100 feet from the water, have a greass rigging area, and an empty beach. Don't ruin it for everyone.

thanks.

(Yes, someone was out there today.)

Mike
skysurfr
Board Beotch

Postby V » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:13 pm

Agree! I worked very hard on this as well, and all it takes is the right person to drive down LSP and look over and say "what the ---" and its over for all city beaches. Can't this person drive 5 minutes to M? With all due respect, lets all follow the rules and respect everyone's riding priveledges at Montrose.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby jarch » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:44 pm

?????? !!!!!! Next time call my cell phone and I'll drive down and take care of it. Montrose is 5 minutes up the road. Go there.
jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Andy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:52 pm

Sorry guys.... I just thought it would be fun to slalom jagged metal pilings, in 20+kt onshore winds, 100ft from a major roadway.... My bad! Just kidding around, I give major props to you guys for putting in the time and effort to give us the opportunity to ride at Montross.

Andy
Andy

Return to Open Forum