What do we gotta do???

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

What do we gotta do???

Postby V » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:11 pm

I'm going to face East and cluck like a chicken every night at 10pm after 4 hail marys and an Our Father to appease the gods of wind and get a bit-o-breeze through this place! Geez!
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Misfit » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:55 pm

Hey V,
what needs to happen is you need to wear a fake clown nose, shave the left half of your body (eyebrows and eyelashes included), Wear a bejeweled gold bannana hammock with "john 3:16" across the "pouch", gold lipstick that matches the thong, Fuzzy rabbit slippers, take out an add in the reader that starts off "looking for strong bear type for soulmate....." and run down michigan ave at 12:00 on a saturday screaming "i've lost the wind, have you got it?" The most important part of this is many of your friends need to be present with high powered digital cameras to take photos of your dedication to this sport and post them on every kiting site available (and maybe at your work as well). If you do this you will be held in the highest regard as the chicago wind doctor. BTW, can you do this today so there will be wind for the weekend.
Later
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Postby V » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:02 pm

This is gonna be tough. My girl used up all my gold glitter lipstick and I haven't had time to get my shopping fix in yet this week! Can I borrow some of yours? LOL 8)
V
Unstrapped!

Postby STF » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:15 pm

ha ha

lets great!

Misfit, i think that might be my halloween getup! :P

And when we get around to makeing a vid of the Chicago Kite scene, you can bet that somebody is gonna run down Michigan Ave. doing that!
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby jarch » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:11 pm

I hate to say this boyz, but if we want a 100% chance of riding this weekend, head to the Point. Here are multiple links to support what I see in my crystal ball.

1. http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... y=Saturday

2. http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... day=Sunday

3. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.p ... I&site=GRR

4. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/ifps.php?s ... fig=nshAll

5. http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/LM/848.html

It is going to flat out ripppppp. I have yet to get skunked there. Of course, you can drive the 2 hours to St. Joe's, thinking that it's closer, but you will not get the wind you will get at the Point.

The prophet has spoken.
jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Postby STF » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:13 pm

fuck!

drive to little sable>? crap

to many parties this weekend here

what to do.........?
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby noabacca » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:02 am

It is going to flat out ripppppp. I have yet to get skunked there. Of course, you can drive the 2 hours to St. Joe's, thinking that it's closer, but you will not get the wind you will get at the Point.

The prophet has spoken.

Ehh, you don't have to drive all that far.

Here, is a idea.....

Bring your halloween costumes and we'll get a bunch of kiting pictures of you riding dressed up like freaks.

So, your Holloween choice is between, same old party with people dressed up, getting wasted and girls flashing in their "slut witch" costumes.... OR
Kiteboarding, for possibly the last time without an ice scraper.

-NBP
Last edited by noabacca on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby jarch » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:08 am

ah..the 28m monster. Did you get rid of that yet? Don't think you'll be needing it this weekend. How do you get to WL channel again from 31? I cannot remember. Might be worth stopping by there on the way up...would love to ride that flat water there on a SSW.
jarch
Boosticus Maximus

Postby STF » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:02 am

Noabaaca,

I think you will be riding with the face paint that you have on Kiteforum

what is it? a cross between Insane Clown Posse and KISS???

If you ride with that getup ill cancel all my parties and come over there for the weekend.

and this is a tough call, as i love slut witches

So, your Holloween choice is between, same old party with people dressed up, getting wasted and girls flashing in their "slut witch" costumes.... OR
Kiteboarding, for possibly the last time without an ice scraper.
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby noabacca » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:26 pm

Something like this, ehhhh.

My beard is too scraggly for the paint.

Wait.... if you buy some Ben Nye black and white paint, I'll do'er up.
Otherwise, I'm probably gonna go masky, if anything.

-NBP
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby V » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:06 pm

This is what you need to complement that monkey kite!

V
Unstrapped!

Postby rhumbaflappy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:55 am

That bananna suit is ridiculous!! :shock: I think that guy has issues. There's no way he got paid enough to pose in that thing!
R/F
rhumbaflappy
Resident Windfreak

Return to Open Forum