Hatteras trip this weekend (Nov. 5 - Nov. 12th)

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Hatteras trip this weekend (Nov. 5 - Nov. 12th)

Postby JoeBidawid » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:06 pm

Here is the information on the Hatteras trip:
We will be there Starting Saturday Nov. 5th and leaving Saturday Nov. 12th. We are staying in North Avon, within minutes of great riding. Cost for lodging is $150 to 100/week per person depending on bed arrangments (private or shared room). Short stays are $25/night and bed arrangement is first come first serve. Space is limited.

I will have demo gear availalbe to anyone that wants to try 06 Naish gear but lodging is availalbe to those who just want to come and ride. From Chi. it's around a 15-16 hour drive. If you chose to fly, Norfolk is the closest airport. It's a 1.5 hour drive from Norfolk to Avon.

If you are interested in joining us, contact me asap at joebidawid@hotmail.

Joe Bidawid
JoeBidawid
Board Monkey

Warm weather

Postby hatteras » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:10 pm

the Weather has been unsaully warm for this time of year. The ocean is much warmer than the sound. Still using wet suits but staying comfortable. Great winds, North winds today mid 20's low 30's, smaller kites! SW in the forcast for the end of this week. Stop by Real kiteboarding for complete up date conditions and riding spots! Any one interested in taking a lesson? Stop in and tell them Neil send you!! Let me know if you need anything else. Wind is good and weather is sunny! Get down here!!! neil@realkiteboarding.com
hatteras

Return to Open Forum