MY SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

MY SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

Postby nicole » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:22 pm

i know i said i was considering going on sat., so its probably my own fault, but guys, while i really appreciate all the e-mails, each involving staggering levels of guilt, accusations im not really a kiteboarder, and references to me as various names of female genitalia. . .MY SEASON IS OVER!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so im out of the running for 'most hardcore kiteboarder 2005'. who's gonna get it?
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby STF » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:57 pm

Well Not you we know.......and not Klatt either..........should of "Maned" up and came..youll never hear the end from me. :D :D :D
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Re: MY SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

Postby Bob » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am

corbs80 wrote:i know i said i was considering going on sat., so its probably my own fault, but guys, while i really appreciate all the e-mails, each involving staggering levels of guilt, accusations im not really a kiteboarder, and references to me as various names of female genitalia. . .MY SEASON IS OVER!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so im out of the running for 'most hardcore kiteboarder 2005'. who's gonna get it?

rode for 3 hours sunday on a 9m in the gales...does that get me nominated? ready for winter.

see ya all on the snow.
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Boosticus Maximus

Postby V » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:10 am

Shoot, there's 3-4 weeks of water riding left unless its going to be a particularly brutal winter that starts early. I usually ride up to Christmas and was in the water late February this spring. Get some!

I guess we're down to the truly addicted. I know West and Tim G. will be with me! Kiting Christmas weekend is awesome!

FILO award goes to? (First In Last Out)

Hey corbs, and aren't you going to FT Lauderdale soon????!!!
Last edited by V on Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Misfit » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:02 am

I'll be in chicago with my gear the weekend of thanksgiving, pray for wind.
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Location: Sitting in front of my computer nerding out and i've got 6.80% of the total posts to prove it ;)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:34 am

for sure. If I could kite over thanksgiving weekend I would be extremely happy. nothing to do but chase a little wind. oh yeah, and the whole family thing.

Postby STF » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:05 pm

Im shooting for the FILO

myself.

My first day of 2005 was on March 17, the day after st paddies day, when i was to hung over to go to work and it was windy and i gave it a shot, lasted about 20min and that was it.

V, you got in before that :?: :evil:
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby V » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:16 pm

V, you got in before that

Hate to break it to ya bro! LOL I lasted about 40 minutes at Miller with ice floaties. All I gotta say is if you bail on a jump and land on your back on a chunk of ice, its gonna hurt!
V
Unstrapped!

Postby nicole » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:46 pm

Hey corbs, and aren't you going to FT Lauderdale soon????!!!

yeah, ive got a couple of warm water trips coming up. i guess i should have said my season HERE is over.
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby STF » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:26 pm

yeah, ive got a couple of warm water trips coming up. i guess i should have said my season HERE is over

whatever corn on the cob

your season is over

forget about it!
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Open Forum