Holiday Social Spectacular Gathering!

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Holiday Social Spectacular Gathering!

Postby skysurfr » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:37 pm

Any interest out there in meeting up for dinner, a chance to tell your over inflated kiteboarding stories, and pump up your egos with alcohol? Perhaps a video o two?

There's a nice little restaurant called Dorado, located on Foster just east of Western Ave. They are BYOB and have a menu that ranges from $8-25. The duck Nacho's rock!

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/sear ... 0800.venue

Any other affordable locations that will move the tables around and are quiet enough to talk?

Let me know and I'll float some dates.

Mike
skysurfr
Board Beotch

Postby V » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:04 am

Sounds good Mike, as long as Tim G doesn't miss the Club!
V
Unstrapped!

Postby nicole » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:22 pm

count me in!

although, that location is quite out of the way, im surprised you want to trek all the way up there, from the burbs.

what do you think about Cactus in the S. Loop? Its right next to the expressways (for those coming via car), and is within walking distance of every L line. its huge. decent yuppie bar food. not very expensive. closed on sat. and sun. though, what day of the week are you thinking of having this shin dig? they have 50 cent drafts on tuesdays. . .

check it out www.dontdrinkandtrade.com

or just tell me to shut up and ill go wherever you tell me to go.

nicole
nicole
Master of Kite

Return to Open Forum