Snowkiting Lessons

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Snowkiting Lessons

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:40 pm

Hi everyone. I'm completly new to kitesurfing and kiteboarding, but I snowboard. I just learned about Kitesurfing and need to learn asap. hehe.
Would anyone be interested/willing to give me lessons or know anywhere that I can get them? I live a bit north of chicago (20 mins), so I would rather not drive to michigan. I have no equipment except a snowboard, so I would need to borrow harness, kite, etc. I am willing to pay!

Oh, I'm a college student, and will be home over break, so I'd be looking to meet up between Dec. 16th and Jan. 8th.

Another option is that I could meet up when everyone goes kitesurfing together, if someone would be willing to spend a little time with me.

Thanks a lot!

Postby Artem » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:23 pm

Welcome to the sport I can give you lessons drop me a call 1847-208-2758. My name is Sergey.
Artem
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Bob » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:11 am

if you want a road trip to madison, I also do training year round and have all the gear you can imagine. cabrinha bow kites...slingshot bow kites on the way. a whole bunch of foils and you can use any of them while training. if you ask people who know me, i'm very liberal with the use of my kites and gear. you can use my stuff before deciding which way to go for gear later.

the conditions here and the best we've ever had this time of year. good ice with snow on top and a bunch more coming today.

besides myself, I also have 2 other guys who help with training, so scheduling time shouldn't be a problem.
email me at rcookbob@aol.com or send a PM.

Looking forward to meeting you if you decide to come to madison.

bob
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Return to Open Forum