stf?

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

stf?

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:21 pm

stf,

can i or west pick-up, or meet you mon/tue somewhere to get this video footage?

write me to let us know? scottt947@comcast.net

scott

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:28 pm

yo Scott

i only got one copy now, and the people who gave it to me, gave it to me so i can suggest some music casue they put togeather a huge movie of the whole year for me and klatt and hartman. Anyway the rough edit i have from them, which includes you and West is in Avi format, not in Dvd.

I can try and save it on my computer and burn you one in that format if you like, youll have to suffer through me and klatts action footage too though cause it all in one thingy.

Though Klatt has the CD now, cause i took it over to his party.

Anyway, im leaving town soon, but I will get you a copy before i do, i just need to get it from Klatt now and try and burn it.

i can mail it to you or we can meet and ill give it to you.

ok?

give me a couple of days to get it from klatt and burn it.

STF

huge thanks

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:58 pm

Stf,

If you can burn me a copy from the CD Klatt has i can read the avi format no problem. Just let me know where you want me to pick it up or send it. Just Give a call when your ready. 708 366 3945.

Not to overstep the favor, but if you want me to just contact your friends i could get the entire day-i think they stood there and filmed for over an hour! this was a really good wave day for the lake so worth any extra leg work if it exists.

thanks

scott

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:53 pm

stf, can we hookup before you leave or can you get me klatts number?

scott

Return to Open Forum