Update

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Update

Postby ICrider2 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:27 pm

yo.

it's good to be back on the forum. v, thanks for helping me with computer sketchiness. anyways, here's my thoughts at the current moment.

scott has recovered from the last minute canceled florida trip cancelation cancelfest. cory, only if cozumel tickets 5 hours b4 u want to depart were 200 bones. although I guess I could say i recovered that night as I got pretty drunk, as I'm sure all of you others did as well.

aaron, the tahoe is no more. in lieu of the lack of warm weather and water I drove to wisconsin, sold it, and bought a beastly truck to.....(nicole) tow my new home on wheels. pics to come soon!

went snow kiting today, second time ever. used my 13m fuel and got whipped. then the 5m ozone which rocked. I don't know if it has to do with bridal systems versus LEI's connection points, but I think foils fly soooooo much better. can't wait to try a bow kite, or a peter lynn. I think they would suit me well. relaunching the foils is almost too easy.

also, you can tack ridiculously far upwind on the ground. really enjoyed that aspect. can't wait to meet up with folks and try some sliders. although the snow will melt I want the warm weather and it feels like it's comin'!

later all.
ICrider2

Postby nicole » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:43 am

scotty. . .you crack me up. where did you snowkite at? out in the burbs somewhere?

and yes, "cancelfest 2005" sucked, but there will be other trips.
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:28 am

I was just at a local park, about 15 acres in size or so, it worked out allright...I want to try to get someone with a snowmobile out and head to some huge open farm fields...that would be a mess of fun.

Postby nicole » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:42 am

i bet it would be bonkers
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby Misfit » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:43 pm

Misfit
Wind Whore

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:34 pm

nicole...so bonkers I might sole my pantaloons... :)

Postby STF » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:57 pm

no

more tahoe!! ARRRRRGGGGGG

those are hard to get rid of!

STF
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:21 pm

did you have a hard time selling yours??? I can understand why someone would just want the 4dr, but, c'mon...it's a collectors car, right ;) they don't make 'em anymore....

Return to Open Forum