attn corbs...and others...check it out

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

attn corbs...and others...check it out

Postby ICrider2 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:20 am

nicole

it finally happened! taking off in early february...plan to be down in padre by late february as were gonna take our sweet time getting down there. after that, who knows?!?! what do you think of the new setup???

Image[/img][/code]

if eric and I can get jobs bartending we'll be there for awhile...if not we may head down into mexico or just go west. :D
ICrider2

Postby klatt » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:46 pm

Looks like a sweet set up. Where you gonna park that thing, at the south end of the island, in the RV park? I'll be in padre next week and the third week of march. If your there, lets hook up. I'll be there with some other guys from Chi-town.
klatt
Kite Crew in Training

Postby STF » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:31 pm

WOWOWOWOW!

That rig is SICK!

Klatt we need one of those!

you guys are gonna have a blast, whats up? NO jobs, family in Chi town?

you lucky bastards!

I want in.

Lets see some inside pics of that beast,

it looks bran-spaniking new!

STF
STF
Boosticus Maximus

Postby ICrider2 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:11 pm

klatt

from what I've learned there's only one Rv park on the island so that's where we'll be, looks like an alright place. I'd still like to be there come the third week of march, so that'd be cool if some of us meet up.

the only problem is that my friend doesn't kite, yet...

so Hopefully he can learn and will want to stay...as I'd like to get a job bartending, being as it's spring break, and not only would it be a cool gig, the $$ would be good.
ICrider2

Postby klatt » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:34 pm

There are actually two, one public and one private. They are actually right next to one another, on the south end of the island. The private one is much nicer, though as you can imagine, more costly.
klatt
Kite Crew in Training

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:19 pm

thanks for the heads up...I'll look into the public one now.

Postby nicole » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:12 am

holy crap, that thing is HUGE!!!!!

ugh, im so jealous. you're gonna have so much fun! be sure to give us updates on your adventures. and ill try to come meet you guys somewhere along the way. . .if only i didnt have this stupid JOB holding me down!

i cant believe you're going with a non-kiter, you should probably just drop him off at some lessons and pick him up like a week later. . .

nicole
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby V » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:12 am

Damn scott! You've got one of everything! I wish I was at a point in my life to take off and have fun like you guys, but been there done that. Do it when you can and have fun! Maybe we'll see you down there. I plan to hit corpus again soon, so its not a far drive.
V
Unstrapped!

Return to Open Forum