Upcoming Demos

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Upcoming Demos

Postby Steve Negen » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:14 am

Well winter has been cancelled in Michigan. ALL of the snow is gone as of last night. Maybe a cold front will blow through at the end of this week.
But not to be discouraged - MACkite will be hosting a demo and Christmas party this weekend. (We are all cranky and needed something to do).
Check out the line up of 2006 kites that will be available to fly - if you are interested in flat/bow kites make a point to come on up.
Here is the info:

Upcoming Demos:
January 7, Harbor Island Grand Haven- Flat Kite Round-up

I know it is kind of late notice however our next demo will be a good one. Saturday January 7, from 1pm till dark, we will be having a flat kite round up. We plan on having Cabrinha’s 12m Crossbow and 12m Switchblade kites, Slingshot’s 12m Turbo Diesel and The Naish 12m Shockwave all pumped up and ready to fly.

We will also have on hand the New 06 Naish 12m Torch, 7m and 10m Elements, Slingshot’s 14m Octane, Ozone 6m Access, and the HQ 5m Beamer. This will be a kite demo you don’t want to miss.

Best of all afterwards we will be heading back to MACkite for some free pizza and refreshments. We hope to have some new Dvd’s for the party and maybe if we are lucky Brad Knoth or Andy Bolt will bring some of their new footage. I guess we will have to ask nicely

12th Annual Reeds Lake Ice Fly
Saturday, January 21, 2006

On frozen Reed's Lake in Grand Rapids, MI Snowkiting, kiteskiing, kiteskating, and iceboating all will make an appearance at this annual kite festival. Join the fun or watch from the deck of Rose's Restaurant while enjoying FREE hot dogs, chips and hot cocoa, generously provided by Rose's. Inside Rose's kids can build their own FREE kites, compliments of MacKite.

Gear Demo, you asked for it! We will have all the latest gear for snowkiting and kitesurfing with us, including all of our flat kites and new Torch and possibly Raven kites.

Now we haven't forgotten about you guys in Lansing, we hope to get over there in february some time. I will keep you posted.

For more info:
kiteboarder@mackite.com
or call 800-622-4655 Ext 1 - Ask for Jake or Steve
Steve Negen

Postby V » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:17 am

Steve, forecast for snow from thursday through the weekend. I know its early, but we should get some outta that. Heck if it stays warm, I'll just hit the big lake.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Misfit » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:23 am

V,
If ur gonna hit the big lake let me know, i'll meet ya there.
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Return to Open Forum