Spring Break Kite Camps

Did your time away from the rat race serve you well? Don't hold out on the crew. Post the details so we can rent the room you trashed last week.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Spring Break Kite Camps

Postby Northerner » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:37 pm

Hello Everyone
I looking for some advice. I've got spring break from march 18-27 and am looking at going on a solo kite vacation that is geared to intermedite riders for a week outside the U.S. I'd like a no thrills camp with the emphasis on great kiting, instruction and not a ton of people. No fancy lodging with play stations in everyroom, more like a hut in a fishing village. I rode about 20-30 times this season, with it being my first season, mostly by myself so I can ride, but being self taught I'd like to get instruction to fill in the gaps. With things like kite position during riding, jumping and all the little tricks that add up to make a person good. I'd like to spend less then $1700 total. Thanks Andrew
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby nicole » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:24 pm

you can try broneah.com, i think they have spring break camps in puerto rico
nicole
Master of Kite

Corbs.

Postby BRONEAH » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:58 pm

Andrew.
From your description I think the camp we offer in Puerto Rico would be perfect. You have the option of choosing the "standard" package which is only $999. Tickets to get to PR are really cheap, and so is the living. The house we stay in is actually in one of the most chilled out fishing villages you could ever go to!

One huge problem, we are booked out the weeks you have off! Feel free to give us a call anyways and maybe we can figure something out.

Best Regards,

Keegan Myers
Broneah Kiteboarding
www.broneah.com
PH 231.392.2212
E broneah@broneah.com
LIVE CHAT via AIM/ICHAT/SKYPE: BRONEAH
BRONEAH
Board Monkey

Return to Kitesurfing Vacations