mancora peru

Did your time away from the rat race serve you well? Don't hold out on the crew. Post the details so we can rent the room you trashed last week.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

mancora peru

Postby spaceman_prorider » Fri May 23, 2008 7:34 am

im jose i started kitesurfing in colombia at a place named Calima lake, i made some good friends there, one of them now lives in mancora peru and the waves are made for kitesurfing there perfect tubes and end on the beach so u dont have to be taking your chances out in the dark blue heheheheheheh now with spirit airlines tickets to lima peru are super cheap, my friend john jairo mora owns a school and hotel beachfront in mancora, from lima to mancora its about 50 dollar ride. when anyone is interrested we have a place to stay for cheap great wind all year exept december, beautifull waves and cheap food. if a lot of people reply then ill organize something were we all can go together
spaceman_prorider
Board Monkey

Postby lauren12 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

I love mancora, I went there like two years ago, but now it's more famous I'm planing to go again to peru but this time I want to go to cusco and machu picchu thats's why I'm looking for good peru tours and I'm planing to go back to mancora because I really love it.
lauren12
Kiter Noob

Return to Kitesurfing Vacations