Looking for used equipment

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Looking for used equipment

Postby LynchMob » Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:33 pm

Hey guys I am currently looking to buy some kiteboarding gear. I am going to be a windsurfing instructor in northern minnesota all summer and want to use my free time to get good at kiteboarding. I am new to the sport, however after after a day and a half on the water I could already go upwind on one of my tacks. If you think you have any equipment that would be good for me (200lbs, in conditions around 12-15 knots) let me know. I will be unable to attend the swap cause Ill still be at school so any responses would be appreciated. LynchMob
LynchMob
Board Monkey

Used Equipment

Postby bcruz » Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:41 pm

I think our used stuff is pretty much cleaned out. What price range are you looking for? I'll see what I can find.
bcruz
Site Admin

Postby LynchMob » Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:31 am

Im looking to spend around 2 grand.
LynchMob
Board Monkey

Board

Postby cesar » Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:55 am

Dude, I have a Naish Mutant 5'2'' used in perfect conditions. Looks like new. I want to sell it. Let me know if you are interested; I can send you some pictures. You can contact me at cgueikia@gsb.uchicago.edu . Cesar
cesar
Board Monkey

F-One Magic 12.0 2002 Great beginner kite

Postby snowboarder10 » Mon May 05, 2003 9:05 pm

I have an F-One magic, hardly used- easy to relaunch on the water. Here is what F-One said about this kite:

The MAGIC is an easy access 4-line single skin inflatable kite for all riders. It has all the same great characteristics as the Mach One. With a smaller aspect ratio than the Mach 1, the MAGIC has an incomparable water-relaunchability and stability, which makes it a great kite to evolve with. The Magic also shows the same great maneuverability and precision in a sheeted-out / depowered position as the Mach 1. All levels and wakeboarders. Convertible to 2-line setting.

Selling with a bag, pump with a gauge and a conversion kit. No bar.
Email me @ snowboarder10@charter.net if you are intersted.

Also F-one directional board is for sale.
snowboarder10
Kiter Noob

Postby roberto » Tue May 06, 2003 5:35 pm

lynchmob,

I have some kites and other gear for sale

checkout my post in this topic heading

roberto
roberto
Wind Chaser

2002 slingshot fuel 16 & 18 New $700 ea

Postby mtice » Fri May 09, 2003 12:54 am

Complete kite, line and bar sets...my loss is your gain. Drop me a line at keith@mticesports.com for details or to BS.

Keith
mtice
Kiter Noob

Kite

Postby bcruz » Wed May 14, 2003 7:06 am

LynchMob,

You should probably go for a 15-19M kite. I would recommend just starting off with the bigger size and learning in the light winds. Once you get good, you will be able to hold down the 19M in 12-15kts no problem. Have you found any deals on used equipment yet? If you haven't connected with the people on this board yet (I know Roberto does have some good equipment for sale), I have some amazing closeout prices on 2002 Slingshot Kites!
bcruz
Site Admin

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale