Airline Strike

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Airline Strike

Postby V » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:54 am

Going to affect our off-season riding potential dammit! Looks like they are planning a major stike affecting most airlines for the holidays. I think a lot of people are going to be chapped about that one...

Southwest is running a 14 day advanced fare sale to corpus and SPI right now... thinking about going, but not anymore with these airline negotiations going on...
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:30 pm

Great so we can sit here and watch the bears get punkd som mo

Postby V » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:30 pm

Although I always cheer for the home team (usually the underdog), I've pretty much given up on the boys for this season. Going to try and do a bit of rock climbing on a warm winter weekend this year. When its warm, there's no one at Devils Lake and the place is beautiful..
V
Unstrapped!

strike

Postby shawn » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:13 pm

sorry for all the traveling public but i hope there will be a strike and shut the airlines down. hey v i don't think southwest is one of those airlines that this will affect.
shawn

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:09 pm

shawn, what's going on with the airlines and why do you want a strike?

strike

Postby shawn » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:46 pm

the airlines are blaming all there troubles on labor costs. I already took a four dollar pay cut and they want another two plus a lot of other things.
shawn

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:06 am

Oh, I didn't realize you worked for the airlines. WHich one?

strike

Postby shawn » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:21 am

I work for united
shawn

Return to Open Forum