Lost : Cabrinha 16 m kite 2004 red color.

Find some booty? Reunite lost gear with its owner here, you gear-poacher you.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Lost : Cabrinha 16 m kite 2004 red color.

Postby DOC33 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:35 pm

On May 16 during kite launcing in Waukeagan, my friend was flown in the water and got wet. Friend is fine but we lost the kite. I will pay $$$ if someone found the kite . Respond to ericnagaj@hotmail.com
DOC33
Kiter Noob

Postby kris » Mon May 18, 2009 7:09 pm

On May 16 during kite launcing in Waukeagan, my friend was flown in the water and got wet. Friend is fine but we lost the kite. I will pay $$$ if someone found the kite . Respond to ericnagaj@hotmail.com

it was blowing NW/W winds 18+ gusting to 30+ and you were flying a 16M C kite at Waukegan?

whether you find it or not, contact Bob in Madison, I bet he'll cut you a deal on lessons if you buy a kite from him.
--------------K-r-i-s----------------------------
kris
Boosticus Maximus

Postby Rorke » Mon May 18, 2009 8:27 pm

kris wrote:it was blowing NW/W winds 18+ gusting to 30+ and you were flying a 16M C kite at Waukegan?

whether you find it or not, contact Bob in Madison, I bet he'll cut you a deal on lessons if you buy a kite from him.

Agreed. Bad move.
Take lessons, for yourself and the sport.
Rorke
Zen Levitator

Postby kwk » Mon May 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Agree with the above posts, hopefully whoever finds your kite will give it to you without a reward and you can spend the money on a lesson.

Buying older kites with limited depower to learn and not getting lessons is a recipe for a long learning time, lots of expense as you lose or damage kites and higher than necessary chance of injury.

Feel free to PM me if I can help you as you move forward into the sport.
Keith
kwk
Master of Kite

Return to Lost and Found