142 underground Sheboygan

Find some booty? Reunite lost gear with its owner here, you gear-poacher you.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

142 underground Sheboygan

Postby Northerner » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 pm

I left my 142 underground on the beach after trying to ride in some light winds. Hung out for a while with some some riders from chicago which were the last people on the beach when I left.

Beach was empty and then it rained for a hour, before I realized I left it on the waters edge.

I hope the chicago guys grabbed it, They said they will be a michigan city tomorrow.
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Re: 142 underground Sheboygan

Postby IVO » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Northerner wrote:I left my 142 underground on the beach after trying to ride in some light winds. Hung out for a while with some some riders from chicago which were the last people on the beach when I left.

Beach was empty and then it rained for the hour, before I realized I left on the waters edge.

I hope the chicago guys grabbed it, They said they will be a michigan city tomorrow.

No worries,we were leaving and noticed your board..we"ll be riding in Michigan city tmr.,if you can make it awesome..I'll pm you my friends number..btw.he left you a sign on the beach with his cell num :wink:
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby Northerner » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Super sweet man, Thanks alot, looks like you guys got some of that famous sheboygan hospitality coming your way. I contact ya about getting the board to someone
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Return to Lost and Found