Anomaly kiteboard free demo project.

Did your time away from the rat race serve you well? Don't hold out on the crew. Post the details so we can rent the room you trashed last week.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Anomaly kiteboard free demo project.

Postby Trent Hink » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:12 am

Hey all you Chicago guys going on vacation, I have a bunch of kiteboards I've built just sitting around here, including some wide, fast, 120's that I think are great for flat water and travel.

I also just tested a new 130 design last Sunday and it worked so well that I am making 3 more right now.

If you are an experienced rider going on vacation and want to take one of my boards along to demo, just e-mail me and I can hook you up with one for a week or two if you'll promise to give me a review of the board.

It doesn't have to be a hyped-up "it's good" review, just be honest and detailed as possible. If it turns out you don't like the board I need some constructive criticism and explanation as to why you didn't like it, rather than a simple "this board is a piece of crap".

You could either come to Milwaukee and pick one up or pay for the US mail parcel post. It's cheap, less than $40 round-trip for a board going from Milwaukee to Chicago and back. I will take care of the packaging so pretty much all you have to do when you are done is tape the box shut and send it back.

You just have to promise me a review, and that you'll take good care of the board and either send back the board or else a check to pay for it. I suppose I'll need you to sign a liability waiver as well, just in case.

This is a great opportunity to try something new, I just want to get more input on my designs.

I'm going to Florida for about 4 weeks in January, and also my supply of demo boards is not unlimited, so let me know in advance so I can try to schedule your demo.

Trent
Trent Hink
Wind Chaser

Return to Kitesurfing Vacations