Brokite Downwinder New Years Day

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Brokite Downwinder New Years Day

Postby kwk » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Here are a few pictures from the downwinder that Jerry and Maggie from Brokite organized on New Years Day. We ended up riding about 12 miles on the Laguna side and landed at Packery Channel. Looking at the water you would never guess that Jerry was on a 10m and Maggie on a 9m. I was lit on a 13m.

Flickr seems to have made a change to their site that will not allow me to link directly to the pictures so here is the url to view on their site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58386687@N06/sets/72157625831802452/

Many thanks to the Bro crew for inviting me. By the way, if you havent tried one of their boards you are a fool! Fool I say!

http://www.brokite.com
Last edited by kwk on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Keith
kwk
Master of Kite

Re: Brokite Downwinder New Years Day

Postby noabacca » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 pm

We got some demm invisible pictures up tharr.
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby kwk » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Damn, I'll set about fixin the link to the pics when I get home from running errands. Fixin is my new favorite word. So many uses for it down here
Keith
kwk
Master of Kite

Postby West » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Yeah Keith, I'm fixin to shovel my driveway........so it's nice to see you getting in some downwinders in Corpus. Headin' down the Laguna to Packery is one place you don't mind an offshore wind....sure makes for some smooth ass water next to shore.....keep ripping it up, and exploring. It's quite mind-boggling just how much insane riding there is down there, incredible diversity of conditions as well....ENJOY and keep posting the pics. Not a cloud in the sky on that Norther... 8)
West
Wind Whore

Return to Pictures and Videos