internet deals....

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

internet deals....

Postby skysurfr » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am

Perhaps this is borderline spam. I will also appologize in advance to our retailers who are here. However, this one has been too good not to share. Ive been using a daily sale site called theclymb.com. Each morning they add a "sale" to their website. Each sale lasts about 3 days. I've picked up some Mountain Smith Packs and a Wetsuit so far. Last week they had SUP's for $900. There's been DaKine gear and lots of Snowboard / Winter stuff recently. Backpacking food. Wetsuits. Biking gear. It constantly changes so you never know what going to pop up. It's better to check early in the morning or before you get their email. By the time I got the email and hit the website all the good longboards were gone. If you're a regular size and don't have monkey arms like me, they have lots of clothing pop up.

If you use this link I get $10 and you get $10. If you just sign up you don't get $10 and I don't get $10. The $10 will cover the shipping and then some on an order. I'm not in this to make $10... but what hte hell, may as well take the offer rather than not.

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/mdurban

I got an Excell XL-Tall 4/3 for $90+$8 shipping. It's got a bib on the inside to seal up and velcro releases at the wrists and ankles. I can't complain.

so far.. no deals on Three Floyd's nor Two Brothers.

finally I'll add that Marshall's / TJMaxx has their winter stuff marked down. I saw Helmets / Goggles / Thermal Wear and Snowboard Pants yesterday. Get'em before they are gone.
Mike

2007- Naish Thorn, Torch 16/12, 2008 10M Alliance. '07 Naish Thorn 144 Cape Doctor. Naish Midwest Team. GoPro Cameras! Red Helmet and Fashionable Football Shirt. :-)
skysurfr
Board Beotch

Re: internet deals....

Postby skysurfr » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Todays daily deal on theclymb is best kiteboarding gear... looks like around 1/2 off. I don't know anything about their gear.

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/mdurban

Anyhow.. click my link andI get $10 and you get $10 which should help wiht the shipping and better than nothing.

Sorry I know this is borderline Spam.... but look like aq deal to me for someone who likes Best stuff....

mike
Mike

2007- Naish Thorn, Torch 16/12, 2008 10M Alliance. '07 Naish Thorn 144 Cape Doctor. Naish Midwest Team. GoPro Cameras! Red Helmet and Fashionable Football Shirt. :-)
skysurfr
Board Beotch

Return to Open Forum