Beach yoga anyone interested

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Beach yoga anyone interested

Postby snowball » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Chicagokitelessons.com would like to announce that we are planning on expanding into featuring yoga lessons at the beach for summer 2012 to Waukeganbeachyoga.com

The idea is having a group weekly meeting where clients can take yoga lessons in the sand in the relaxing setting of beautiful Lake Michigan and then hopefully expanding depending on the classes success. We have had a successful year teaching lessons and want to expand and share the experience.

Looking for instructors/business partners or anyone who just wants to take part and help out with this beautiful and fun endeavor.

Message me and if you are applying for an instructor position or to be a business partner please attach a resume with references.

Thanks and Good Winds
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Open Forum