$200 -07 Cabrinha Convert 12 bar - SOLD

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

$200 -07 Cabrinha Convert 12 bar - SOLD

Postby snowball » Fri May 25, 2012 4:13 pm

I received these kites and the owner said it was only flown 5 times and sat in the bag for its life. You can tell by the condition he is not lying. Fabric feels like new makes that crispy sound when you crinkle it, No stains even or marks of use. Come check it out. The bad: Since the kite was just sitting in the bag for years the glue on the leading edge valve melted. So it has a small leak on the LE valve. I am no good at fixing kites but for someone who knows what they are doing this would be an easy fix and you would have yourself a practically brand new 07 Cabrinha Convert kite for cheap.

12 meter 2007 Cabrinha Convert w bag/manuals/sail tape - $200

Bar that came with kite: Great condition. No knots or any signs of wear. - $100

Prices firm

Please PM me if interested and feel free to ask if you have any questions. I live north of the city if you would like to come and check it out.
Last edited by snowball on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: $200 -07 Cabrinha Convert 12 bar=$100 Both only used 5 t

Postby snowball » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 am

SOLD
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale