2009 Griffin 12m MMX $350

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2009 Griffin 12m MMX $350

Postby Ufdah » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

This kite is in really good shape. I purchased it from Emerald Coast Kiteboarding in 2009, they claim that it had been used once as a demo before I got it. I have only used it 6 times, all in the snow. It has one small 1"x2" tear that I repaired with glue and a patch of iron-on kite repair fabric (darn tree...). It comes with the bar, lines, Best (brand) double action pump and a kite bag. The zippers on the bag are junk but that doesn't actually affect much because it uses clips and velcro. Overall this is a great kite that handles a wide range of wind conditions and is an amazing value to performance ratio. Check out what SBC Kiteboard had to say about it in their 2009 kite roundup: http://www.sbckiteboard.com/reviews_display?news_id=761 The reason I'm selling it is that I'm moving to the middle of Kenya later this year and won't have the opportunity to use it...

Only asking $350 for this GREAT kite. Will ship or do local pickup, I'm in St. Joseph, MI, 2 hours from Chicago.
Feel free to call area code (nine zero seven) 252-8537

-Ty

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ufdah
Kiter Noob

Re: 2009 Griffin 12m MMX $350

Postby Ufdah » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

SOLD...
Ufdah
Kiter Noob

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale