skysurfr wrote:I can't say for today, but the past two days it fell apart. Yesterday the AM crew got in a down-winder.... that was it. It was 10 knots the rest of the day. On Monday we Rode 12M / 10M the second half of the day in good wind, but only after 3 pm.
Ohhh Mike,I can say there is big crowd who would highly disagree with you
Monday 9m,South Haven to Oval,23some miles,I could barely hold my kite down at the end,soooo damnnnn windy..finished up with sunset session at Haven,fish tacos,camping,beer,wash rinse repeat,Tuesday South Haven to Blue stairs,very light at the beginning,but after just a mile or so,wind picked up and we finished with full bloom again:)It was kinda funny that wind was hiding just behind the corner.That brings me to more important topic!
As a new manager of Mike,I cant disclose all details yet,but as of now the Mackinac sail Race 2012 was canceled.I'll be contacting organizers of the race and be demanding ransom.If they dont accept our proposal,they could be playing with the miniatures in the hot tub,since Mike and I will pay visit to the "start" of the famous race.If they want wind,they better start saving,just saying cause I know couple guys here do sail .Show us the money!!!!
I had blast,month and half of winds every weekend?Might be!