Wanted: Windsurfing Rig for Kids

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Wanted: Windsurfing Rig for Kids

Postby mabo » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 am

I want to teach my 8 years son how to windsurfing and for that I'm looking to buy a Windsurfing Rig for Kids (sail, mast, extension, boom).
Also, for teaching, I'm looking for a big fat wide board, about 170 lts. So, if you give up windsurfing (too bad), or just want to get rid off of some old equipment, let me know. And, if you know of anyone, please tell him/her.
mabo
Kiter Noob

Re: Wanted: Windsurfing Rig for Kids

Postby dbur » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 pm

PM'ed
Kahoona '09 9.5 white, 13.5 gold, 137 BRO
dbur
Resident Windfreak

Postby RichardW » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi, I have 2 complete kids rigs, a 3.6 and a 2.8 They were made for Sailboard Warehouse "The House". If you are interested, I can send you some pictures. thanks, Richard
RichardW
Board Slinger

Postby mabo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 am

Hi Richard,
Thank you for looking at my post. Are these rigs designed just for children? By that I mean for example, the boom has a smaller grip circumference, the mast is also smaller than a regular mast, etc., or it's just a smaller sail. I'm using the Ezzy rig for kids as a reference. Anyway, if you don't mind could you send me couple of photos of the rigs, and let me know how much are you asking for. You could send the pictures to my email, mabo65@gmail.com.
Thank you,
Manuel
mabo
Kiter Noob

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale