9/11 anyone riding?

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Re: 9/11 anyone riding?

Postby FSP » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:07 pm

jensmadwind wrote:funny that scotty has kited as long as anyone but just found the forum as of late.

haa..ohhhh i was here the days it went live but one day my isp mysteriously disconnected :-( . Just had some fun with some of the clique clubs and arrogance. Its kind of inevitable in such a sport and small town but not what a forum should be so hope it stays cool. Some would say not so and thats where my "EPIC" stories come from. Bit of inside joke and then again hoped to rally anyone and everyone this summer. Sheriff seems to promote an invitation for all too, which is positive. Honestly had more fun with some of the up and coming newbs this summer than my old fart regulars :D I will lay off the koolaid now that it is known as lemonade but shizzle its really great in community as a whole. got a tear in my eye
FSP
Zen Levitator

Re: 9/11 anyone riding?

Postby West » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 am

a funny ass, kewl set of posts about posts..........whoooooodoggggggeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Got me rolling, yeah we got a good crew of kiters meandering the BIG LAKE looking for the honeypot........sometimes, it is quite elusive, but when you do find it, make sure to scooop it up with both hands and eat to your heart's content.............Zion, Keegs, Miller, MC, Frankfort, Pt. Betsie......that's a list of the kiting spots I hit this week.........can you say, FALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
West
Wind Whore

Previous

Return to Where to Ride Today