KSP World Tour Live

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

KSP World Tour Live

Postby Big wave John » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Big wave John
Chop Wrestler

Re: KSP World Tour Live

Postby jonnyt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Patri has advanced into the KSP finals in Mauritius, he is set to take on Airton for first place. I talked to him today on facebook and he said that most likely the final will take place on friday and the conditions are looking epic. If you get a chance you gotta watch this kid ride!! Going after every barrel, chargin it and holding nothing back This is as good as it gets , Tune in and cheer him on if you have time. Thanks.
jonnyt
Chop Wrestler

Postby jensmadwind » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

jonny,

looks like your boy won. I just watched the wrap up of the event. I am regular foot but if you buy me a plane ticket, put me up for the event and all I have to do is what patri did..... I will win that shit. For that matter West could win on his twin tip.
10 mph?
jensmadwind
Zen Levitator

Postby IVO » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 am

Can someone explain to me why they all riding on North board?Never a detail on kites,never mention sponsors of riders only North,North,North..I got feeling this might be invitation only where riders have to bend over and ride on their boards.... :?:

Shade the light on for me...
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby jonnyt » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 pm

no doubt in my mind you could Jens :) Im just so pumped for patri, this kid would give you the shirt off his back(ask west) . I think he is one of the best all around strapless kiters in the world, I just trying to help get his name out there.

Patri is riding the yellow north board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qKg0Wbhi7U
jonnyt
Chop Wrestler

Postby Pier » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 pm

jensmadwind wrote:jonny,

looks like your boy won. I just watched the wrap up of the event. I am regular foot but if you buy me a plane ticket, put me up for the event and all I have to do is what patri did..... I will win that shit. For that matter West could win on his twin tip.

Naaah, you can't win...as soon as you show up with your SS you are out...
Pier Paolo - six3o 6four0 2o8seven
Pier
Master of Kite

Return to Pictures and Videos