11.5m Best Kahoona V1

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

11.5m Best Kahoona V1

Postby Pier » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

I have decided to sell my 11.5m since I'm not using it anymore and it has been sitting in my den for a while.

This is an easy-to-fly kite, very good low end with a constant pull.

It has been used very little, canopy and bridles are in perfect condition.

No repairs of any kind, it holds air all day long (actually I left it pumped for 24 hours the other day when I took the pictures below and all bladders were still rock solid).

Further details:

- since it's white you can see some light stains on the LE due to sitting on the beach and one of the deflating tabs is broken (see picture).
- the original bar has been used a lot on my 7.5m and it's worn out so I'm not selling it. In alternative I have my spare Wainman bar, size M with 20m lines (same length of the original Best) which is a better bar overall.

Some pictures below:

Asking for $375 plus shipping for kite+bag only, $475 with the bar.

If you are local, I live in Chicago and work in the west burbs should you want to see the gear in person.

Feel free to ask any questions (my number is below or simply pm me).

Thanks for looking
Pier Paolo - six3o 6four0 2o8seven
Pier
Master of Kite

Re: 11.5m Best Kahoona V1

Postby IVO » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Finally you get yourself up for selling this!How long were you not using it?A year?Two years?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fyi I would use words like this

almost brand new or slightly used to no use
you can even smell how crispy the kite is=if this was a twix bar you would bite in,thats how much crispy this is.
you can convert this to a tent to hide couple girls if heavy rain occur(no rain=no problem to take them under too)
it's so white that it glows in the dark,imagine you are last one on the water still kiting since there so much light coming from the kite!

and so on,lol
Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Re: 11.5m Best Kahoona V1

Postby Pier » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

SOLD
Pier Paolo - six3o 6four0 2o8seven
Pier
Master of Kite

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale