Gear for sale

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Gear for sale

Postby snowball » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 am

2009 Caution Zombie 9 meter - $250 and If you wan't a bar+100. Price firm. I love this kite and am sad to see it go but have way too many 9 meters. Awesome kite in the waves, very solid turning, one pump.

2007 Slingshot Link 9 meter - $200 Bow kite. Price firm. One pump. No leaks. Slingshot quality.

2004/05? one pump fuels. 7, 9, 11, 13, 17 - $120 each or if you buy more than one $100 each. All in very good condition for age (Owner switched to bow kites in 06 so these have surprisingly little use). -Note: These are C-Kites still fun but not for newbies. Inexpensive kites.

Please email me if interested in anything. Also can order new gear, kites, harnesses, boards, great package deals on entire setups right now, snowboards, etc. and I can do trade ins/buy your old kites so you can upgrade your quiver and knock off some money from your new 2012/2013 gear orders !!!

Good winds :)
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: Gear for sale

Postby frnkmxwll » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 am

Hey Snowball!

I'm new to the sport- recently purchased a used kite (Kahoona 11.5m V1) and am looking for a used board. I'm 6'1" and 155lbs, so from what I've read probably something in the 150 - 160" range. Do you have anything that might fit that description?

Cheers,
frnkmxwll
Board Monkey

Re: Gear for sale

Postby snowball » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm

For an all around board to learn on that is a little on the big size, you will be able to learn really anything 137cm or bigger with 160cm being as big as I would go for you at 155 pounds. I weigh 150 and ride a 130 cm most of the time but I am not as tall as you nor a beginner so you will wan't a bit bigger board than myself.

I will PM you some deals on new/demo boards that would be good for you.

Also kite wise I now also have a 08 slingshot rev 9 meter complete for $350 which is an awesome all around bow kite. I highly recommend them for easy relaunch, performance and slingshot durability.
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale