Time to run the annual arriving time contest for when we arrive in OBX (Outer Banks aka, Cape Hatteras) this week.
The contest last year was won by Jeff Folgert who guessed the time exactly. We did have a little delay, but there were a lot of guesses that were almost exact.
Contest closes once we leave, so you have only about a day and a half to enter your guess.
1) Post your time of arrival. Time will be Eastern Standard time.
2) Time is entered the exact moment we cross the first houses in Mirlo Beach which is by S - Turns and where the old Nights at Rodanthe house used to be.
3) 3 prizes for 1st and 2nd place. Yea, I know I still owe a few prizes. Jeff just got his a few days ago.
4) Enter once only.
1) We're leaving Friday the 19th. Morning or afternoon, not yet sure. Depends somewhat on the winds for Saturday. Hint, hint.
2) It's taken us anywhere between 19-22 hours in the past. Bob and Jens and Ben are exempt from entering
3) We're taking any rock shaking acts to help with the winds.
Good luck with the contest.