Next Stop on the Party Tour...Sheboygan!! 4/27

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Next Stop on the Party Tour...Sheboygan!! 4/27

Postby WaWaZat » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Next stop on the Uplift MoFo Long Hair Don't Care Wrapped in Rubber Party Train....... SheeeeeeBoygan!!!!! Bringin' beer, hide the steer, double stacked, thunderin', rollin' in by 11am!
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Re: Next Stop on the Party Tour...Sheboygan!! 4/27

Postby Northerner » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 am

Sweet Mike, Bring It!!! You know we like that type of energy up here

Looks pretty good for today though a data set that is used in my Sheboygan thermal Matrix is boarder line . So with that said I think we will get a 87% chance of good 12-14 meter riding today. The wind should start between 11:30-1 and blow until 5. I'm thinking we will see the high teens and lower 20's for 2-3 hours.

Yesterday was simply Banana's!!! Raging 10-8 meter until 4. Very nice wind on the inside all day and lite up making for huge airs. After 2 clean chest to shoulder waves showed up at the normal spots. 5-6 riders out most of the time and we ended the day on SUPs behind the elbow.
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby WaWaZat » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 am

Northerner wrote:Sweet Mike, Bring It!!! You know we like that type of energy up here

Looks pretty good for today though a data set that is used in my Sheboygan thermal Matrix is boarder line . So with that said I think we will get a 87% chance of good 12-14 meter riding today. The wind should start between 11:30-1 and blow until 5. I'm thinking we will see the high teens and lower 20's for 2-3 hours.

Yesterday was simply Banana's!!! Raging 10-8 meter until 4. Very nice wind on the inside all day and lite up making for huge airs. After 2 clean chest to shoulder waves showed up at the normal spots. 5-6 riders out most of the time and we ended the day on SUPs behind the elbow.

the train is rolling but those clouds are scaring us. What do you think?!
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Postby Northerner » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:16 am

No Clouds to worry about. But the white things on the water right now make me alittle nervous

Yep its capping on the inside
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby Northerner » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am

Good God did the wind show up yesterday. From 10 until almost 6 a person could have ridden in outstanding conditions. We rigged around 11 and went out on 14 and 12 meter kites. From 12 until 5ish it was lit up 12 on perfectly smooth water with the wind blowing between 22 and 26mph for most of the day. It stayed clean near shore for the majority of the day and light on the outside as shown by the wind meter.

World Class stuff people
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Postby WaWaZat » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 am

A world class soirée indeed! Thanx for the usual unrelenting hospitality Andrew and the encouragement to forge ahead when the grim meter readings and radar cloud movement had us second guessing continuing the journey. Dexter & I were actually ready to pull the plug in leu of much more mundane sunny Saturday afternoon affairs if not for that and Jason's hunger & unyeiding optimism, due mostly to HIS lack of latitude in the school/work schedule lately. Most excellent kickoff, for us at least, to the season in the Malibu of the Midwest! We look forward to more! For the Chi crew, nothing would top off a day like this better than quality craft brew, burgers & hot chili on Milwaukee river front's Horny Goat.... except perhaps a local's guided Saturday night grungy Sheboygan nightlife experience!...
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Return to Where to Ride Today