Moving to Chicago! - Calling all area IT Professionals

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Moving to Chicago! - Calling all area IT Professionals

Postby H2OKiter » Mon May 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello fellow forum users,

Some of you know me by my old forum tag D_Clark. I have had the pleasure of meeting many of you on my Trips south or when you come up and play in my Northern Michigan backyard. I am relocating to Chicago and could use some assistance for a country boy geting used to kiting and playing in the City.

I'd like to reach out to anyone that works in the Technology sector or in a Tech heavy company. I am very experienced computer and technology guy looking and still looking for a job. No worries I do have my wind addiction in check and i'm able to work when its blowing ;)

I got a general feel for the city riding arrangement and do plan on trying to ride outside of the city most of the time. I am looking forward to Paddling the coast on my SUP and exploring a whole new area for kiting and surfing. And meeting and getting to know the Chicago / Southern Lake Michigan crew.

- Dave Clark
aka DC from TC
Dave Clark
H2OKiter.com
IKO Instructor & Guide
Traverse City - NW Lower Michigan Coast
http://h2okiter.com
H2OKiter
Sand Bagger

Re: Moving to Chicago! - Calling all area IT Professionals

Postby skysurfr » Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Welcome Dave!

Mike
Mike

2007- Naish Thorn, Torch 16/12, 2008 10M Alliance. '07 Naish Thorn 144 Cape Doctor. Naish Midwest Team. GoPro Cameras! Red Helmet and Fashionable Football Shirt. :-)
skysurfr
Board Beotch

Postby Rorke » Tue May 21, 2013 5:01 am

Dave Clark,

What a bummer to see you leave! There is only one reason a guy like you would make this move.
I have met her, and agree she is worth it.

I am very thankful for our many many many many sessions on waves, snow, flats, tires, wheels, etc. We'll ride again soon.

The Chicago Kite Crew has grown tenfold since I started riding there. Great crew. Every kiter who travels knows how sweet it is there.

Somebody has got to know somebody in the computer world down there. (Put on your thinking caps guys!)

Enjoy the northerlies.

Rorke
IKO Certified Instructor
USCG Master 100T
USCG Approved Instructor/Examiner
Red Cross - First Aid / CPR Instructor

http://www.lakeeffectkite.com
Rorke
Zen Levitator

Postby Dutchkiteboarder » Tue May 21, 2013 6:59 am

Hi Dave,

Could you be a little more specific with experienced computer and technology guy? Drop me a PM thanks!
Dutchkiteboarder
Kite Dominator

Return to Open Forum