19" Slingshot bar for sale $120

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

19" Slingshot bar for sale $120

Postby maly » Wed May 22, 2013 11:02 pm

I have a 2009 Slingshot 4 line bar, I believe it was called DirectDrive , that can be used with any kite that uses equal length lines.
The bar is in very good condition , the lines themselves are worth $100. Just did little spring inventory and found out that I have 4 kites and 5 bars
and I need some money for a new board so one bar goes.
It has a below the bar adjustment with a ball baring on the chicken loop that allows you to easily untie center lines ( without unhooking )after you loop your kite.The leash also connects below the bar and the safety release is solid and extremely easy to engage.
Bar is located in Warrenville but I can ship within US or bring it to a beach when it's blowing.

https://picasaweb.google.com/maly.wr/Ki ... directlink
Mario
maly
Adrenaline Junkie

Re: 19" Slingshot bar for sale $120

Postby xwindsurf » Fri May 24, 2013 7:34 am

Mario is known for obsessive-compulsive maintenance of his kiting gear so you would be getting a bar that is probably better than a new one. Highly recommended!
Tom
--------------
773-725-2535
xwindsurf
Master of Kite

Postby maly » Fri May 24, 2013 10:52 am

xwindsurf wrote:Mario is known for obsessive-compulsive maintenance of his kiting gear....

Definitely one of my many defects. I think Tom realized it when, on our recent awesome by the way , trip to Corpus C he being a good friend offered to pack my kite and I said NO :-) , sorry Tom . I've realized that one day when packing my kite in my backyard , gently stroking the kite smoothing every little fold , my wife suddenly said ".... I'm jealous !!! " :-) .
Mario
maly
Adrenaline Junkie

Postby maly » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 pm

SOLD
Mario
maly
Adrenaline Junkie

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale