Underground FLX 135 $290

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Underground FLX 135 $290

Postby maly » Fri May 31, 2013 10:30 am

I have 2009 Underground FLX 135 x 41 in excellent condition ( bought in 2010 from Bob at Kiteriders LLC ). No scratches , dents etc. ( see link below for pictures ). I'm very happy with the board but I share it with my wife and it's to big for her so I'm buying a smaller one , hard to carry to many boards when you travel .
I could keep telling you how great that board is ( and it is ) but at the end it's just another opinion and preference , so here is 1 fact : That board and my SS REV2 9m - killer upwind combination - I literally need to work on not going upwind.
OK 1 opinion - Awesome graphics ( again see pictures ) .

https://picasaweb.google.com/maly.wr/UN ... directlink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some specs and board description:

It features the proven QUADconcave bottom shape, a strong and eco-friendly Paulownia WOODcore and a CARBON reinforced and flex tuned BIAXglass laminate. The new thickness flow creates thinner tips that provide exceptional flex control by using defined uni-carbon reinforcements while the new bat-wing tips and rail shape offer a smoother ride with supreme edge-control. The five available sizes have been refined carefully to provide the perfect board for the special needs of any freestyle riders pushing the limits. This year there are two graphic ranges. The Euro Ink graphics lead modern board design into the future. The Legend graphics are based on South Pacific mythology, and tells the stories of island magic on the deck of each board. Choose a tool and show your moves.

FLX 135
length: 135cm
width: 41cm
stance inserts: 39cm/43cm/47cm
stance heels: approx. 54cm/58cm/62cm

bottom shape: quad concave with rail/tip flats
deck shape: 3D, smooth thickness flow, grab molds
core material: Paulownia wood
rails: shaped ABS
inserts: 6mm stainless steel
laminate: uni-carbon, biax-glass, epoxy
skin material: sublimated PBT

fins: 50mm G10 (40mm optional)
pads/straps: molded EVA comfort fit
handle: 18cm molded EVA
hardware: stainless steel

Marius 630- for fife six 1 six 3 sevn
Board is located in Naperville but I can bring it to any beach around Chicago and you can check it out. I'll ship within US.
Mario
maly
Adrenaline Junkie

Re: Underground FLX 135 $290

Postby Northerner » Fri May 31, 2013 4:48 pm

This is a great deal and an even better board. I know the board and like it

Caveat: If you need a board you'd be a fool not to grab this
I'd rather be Rollerblading
Northerner
Zen Levitator

Re: Underground FLX 135 $290

Postby maly » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 pm