If the wind holds, I`ll be headed that way.
Not enough east in the wind yesterday, so I went to Zion, which was side shore.
Set up right at the swimming beach (deserted), car 30 yards from kite set up.
Same plan as yesterday, I`ll stop at Waukegan and if enough northeast, set up there, if too north, I`ll be at Zion.
Plan to be there by noon, got to leave by 3.
livin for wind