2012 and 2010 Slingshot Fuels

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2012 and 2010 Slingshot Fuels

Postby snowball » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:56 pm

2012 Slingshot Fuels

11 - $475 was $575
13- $499 was $599

2010 Slingshot Fuels

9 - $275
11 - $300

Kites are all kite only. The fuels work on any bar with 4 even length lines. Prices are already marked down so if you do not have the money we are asking please do not waste our time.

Can ship and insure anywhere in the US for $25 and accept PayPal. If local cash is fine.

All of the kites are in great condition with no problems. Two of them are my buddies who always takes very good care of his kiteboarding equipment.

Email: Laz91@comcast.net or Private Message
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Re: 2012 and 2010 Slingshot Fuels

Postby snowball » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 am

If anyone wants to demo any of the kites and see how awesome the new fuels are me and Jeff will be at Waukegan beach today. Just shoot me a text 847 571 7457 or come find me on the beach and try em' out !!!
My Quiver: Slingshot Fuels, Best Waroos, Mystic Harness, Brokite Board, Zap Skimboard, Naish Surfboard.

KITEBOARDING LESSONS - WATER - SNOW - LAND + GEAR SALES !!!

Owner at http://www.ChicagoKiteboardingLessons.com Email: Chicagokitelessons@gmail.com
snowball
Boosticus Maximus

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale