NAZDRAVI

Feelin' depressed? Don't know where to turn when the man's got you down? Lay it on us!...anything about kiteboarding, or not...

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

NAZDRAVI

Postby West » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 am

Ivo has told me many times that the Czechs drink the most beer in the world....well, I have never doubted Trooper, but today I ran across an article that supported his claims....

Of all the top 10 beer drinking countries, only one was not in Europe......Australia.

Germany came in at #3 with 244 pints a year, Ireland in #2 with 277, and the Czech Republic #1 at a whoppin' 331 pints a year.......so all I can say is NAZDRAVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
West
Wind Whore

Re: NAZDRAVI

Postby skysurfr » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 am

I discovered their beer while working in Germany in the late 80's. We were shocked that the beer we liked was Czech and not German.

:-)
Mike

2007- Naish Thorn, Torch 16/12, 2008 10M Alliance. '07 Naish Thorn 144 Cape Doctor. Naish Midwest Team. GoPro Cameras! Red Helmet and Fashionable Football Shirt. :-)
skysurfr
Board Beotch

Postby mrgrey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 am

O man I dunno... This homegrown brewmeister had to support the Czech crews habit Sunday.. Only man on the water with chilly ones!?!? However, more than happy to share the nectar with Ivo and the boys. :wink: That's just the ticket to ride in my eyes... and a cheap one to gain insight and learn the ways of the waves. Na zdraví...
mrgrey
Resident Windfreak

Postby IVO » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 am

Should I say we were in top for hard liquer as well?Hahaha,They are crazy,10-12beer for a night is a standart(we are talking 0.5l).Its completely different world,not just Czech but all Europe.If with the pub some of them goes back to 15th century so you can imagine the energy there.If going slightly off from beer,I would suggest everyone make a trip to Europe atleast once,just ask Sheriff,is neverending party and girls...awww.

I used to say even the ugly guy could could get hotttt girl in Czech.They are so friendly 8)

Matt we were coming late and hangover on Sunday,I was counting on you for homebrew,you da man in my book!btw.few donwinders and look,you getting turns in already,kudos!

Praque

Kajun Rule #1-Never try to teach a pig to sing.....It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
IVO
Zen Levitator

Postby ssauve66 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:59 am

nazdravi and don't be caught not making eye contact with ivo when you do it!
-------
Sean
ssauve66
Pump Master

Postby grigorib » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:05 pm

In my strongest days 8 of them would be overly sufficient. By the end of my days in Prague I figured that "cut beer" done right looks dark beer on the bottom half of the glass and the light on the top, not a just a mixed drink as most of younger bartenders would do it. I figured that "Louny" is my favorite Czech beer made by one of the most modern equipped brewery at the time it opened its doors hundred and fifty plus years ago, the brewery that got bought and shut down by Heineken later. Things are not the same anymore.
grigorib
Kite Crew in Training

Postby grigorib » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Na zdraví!
grigorib
Kite Crew in Training

Return to Open Forum