5 . 7 . 9 . Team C's NEW QUIVER

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

5 . 7 . 9 . Team C's NEW QUIVER

Postby noabacca » Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 am

I have a quiver of Yarga Blacks which were never flown. See images

I would like to $900 for the set.

Includes a 5th-line Pulley Bar, used pump and (set of 2 line sheathes per kite) to make your 5th-line leaders.

I can make the leaders myself for $10 per kite, only requires a piece of old kite line,
measured to go from the center LE out to an invisible straight line between the wingtips.

Shipping not included.

The ask price is about $100 off each kite from wholesale plus a free bar and pump.
It is a good deal. (These have never been used, except the 5M has been inflated indoors, 7M+9M still folded from factory and have foam on valves)

Open the last image in a new tab, to see how the leash connects.

My complete contact information is available on my website.
http://www.pointswestls.com
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Re: 5 . 7 . 9 . Team C's NEW QUIVER

Postby noabacca » Mon May 13, 2013 8:49 am

Edit function option is apparently gone? Admin?

I wanted to add, the Pulley Bar has a sheet-able cleat up near the trim strap (Flexifoil parts), so
if you find the wind conditions are building faster than expected you can depower
the kite beyond the normal trim strap range by sheeting in the 5th-line and cleating it off.
“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby noabacca » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Reduced.

$750 for the set (kites + bags only), shipping in the continental U.S. is included

(These have never been used, except the 5M has been inflated indoors,
7M+9M still folded from factory and have foam on valves)

Can include 5th-line leaders for each kite.

Thanks

Noah
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby FSP » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

is there a bridal on such kites? and in a pulley bar is the depower confined to the powerstrap?
FSP
Zen Levitator

Postby Sheetz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Noah, I may be interested. What year are the Team C's?

Paul
Sheetz
Kiter Noob

Postby noabacca » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:09 pm

SOLD
noabacca
Master of Kite

Postby Gioro_T » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 am

Yo, fo' real !!

... (but to whom ?)
Gioro_T
Kiter Noob

Postby noabacca » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am

One of those gifted and talented 5%ers.
noabacca
Master of Kite

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale