2013 New Blade Fat Lady...get Triggers at 50% off.

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

2013 New Blade Fat Lady...get Triggers at 50% off.

Postby Bob » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:22 am

Buy a New 2013 Blade 17m Fat Lady, get a New 2013 Blade Trigger for 50% off.

The Fat Lady has been one of the best selling kite of this year, and it is time to celebrate. Not only is the Fat Lady one of the fastest lightwind kites on the market, it has a low end that rivals many brand's 19m kites. Combine that with a huge range, and an easy relaunch, and we have ourselves a winner.

I've had well over 10 sessions on the Fat lady and this kite rocks. My friends and customers who try it also agree that it's one of the best light wind kites out there.

Now, we need to let the world know about the Fat Ladies little brother, the Trigger. Just as the Fat Lady is one of the fastest large kites on the market, the Trigger is even more fun and lively.

To help support the popularity of the Fat Lady, and to help promote the Trigger, Blade is offering a Trigger at 50% off when combined with a Fat Lady purchase.

This promotion will be available as supplies of the 2013 Trigger last.

Please email if you have any questions, but don't delay, because its all over when the Fat Lady sings.
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Re: 2013 New Blade Fat Lady...get Triggers at 50% off.

Postby Bob » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks to those who took advantage of this great deal. I'm getting low on some sizes and with fall right around the corner, now is a good time to pick up the Fat lady and half priced Triggers before they are gone.

Thanks,
Bob
http://www.kiteridersllc.com
Bob
www.kiteridersllc.com
madison, wi
Bob
Wind Whore

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale