Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?
Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West
Everyone goin to Zion or Keegs today? Zion looks better but Keegs is closer. What's everyone's plan?
- Kiter Noob
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 5:58 pm
- Location: NW Chicago Burbs
Zion of course...
Kahoona '09 9.5 white, 13.5 gold, 137 BRO
- Resident Windfreak
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:16 pm
- Pump Master
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am
- Location: Chicago-Lincoln Park
ripridenour wrote:Zion looks better but Keegs is closer.
That's a dumb statment
Adrien - 773-208-3443
7,12 Epic Screamers
2014 7,9,10,12,17 Blade Triggers
2014 132x41 Axis Vanguard
- Wind Whore
- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 pm
- Location: Lincoln Park - Chicago
Return to Where to Ride Today
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests