Naish 2012 Ride's 8 and 10 complete

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Naish 2012 Ride's 8 and 10 complete

Postby zev11 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 am

I am selling 2 Naish rides complete. I bought them brand new in april and used them this summer but now that I am looping and riding more advanced I bought a new quiver and am looking to move these old kites fast. The 8m has been used sparingly this summer and is still in perfect condition. The 10m has lines that have never even been used and the only damage is a small 4x4 inch patch about 2 feet right of the center. This work was done by Airtime, a professional kite repair shop in Hood River, and has not been a problem since. The kites are great for light wind conditions and the two strut design keeps them from stalling out as much in little wind. I am going to Australia on the 13th of september and am bringing bigger kites with me so I am trying to get these sold before then. They are located in the Northern suburbs of chicago. Motivated Seller.

8m $650 10m $675 or $1100 for both

http://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/14/3446/large-CZG9154S001.jpg
zev11
Kiter Noob

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale