Hot Hotline Wetsuits Men/Womens

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Hot Hotline Wetsuits Men/Womens

Postby noabacca » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:46 pm

I got some cold water wetsuits for me and me gal in the spring of 09.

Hotline PhoenixX 6/5/4 (loads through the neck with a pullover hood on a flap that zips across the chest.
Has a car key pocket in the ankle.
Mens Size M (see chart)

Hotline UHC (Ultra Hot Combo) 5/4 (has a longer/larger access zipper across the front from shoulder to shoulder)
Womens Size 14

I don't think either of these suits was used more than two times.
They are mint, and were hilariously tight on our fat butts when they were used in 09!
They have been stored indoors, in air conditioning, away from the light of day.

Both have blind stitched and glued and Teflon and taped seams that keep water out, they are truly more of a immersion suit, IMO.

Asking $275 each, or $500 for the pair.

They would make excellent survival suits for a boat, cause they are too damn hot for me to kite in air over 50 degrees,
and since I don't like booties and I don't ride in the lake in December-March, they don't really suit my needs.

Then again, I will keep them for sinking ship survival suits if nobody bites at the ask.

“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Re: Hot Hotline Wetsuits Men/Womens

Postby noabacca » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:06 am

Like I said, the suits are like new, used maybe twice at most.

The white spots on the second photo are in the camera, not on the suit.
It is clean and these things still have the new suit smell for sure. Chemical.

Correction: The UHC does not have Teflon tape on the inside seams, it seems.

Open images in new tab to see full details.

Like West said, the Hotline suits are quality, not like those other conspicuous consumption brand suits that fail and rip apart for the same price.

“All the above content is West's opinion and definitely should not be acted upon. The words are not a recommendation to do anything regarding any subject. West cannot and shall not be held liable for the actions of others, in any matter.” ≈V
noabacca
Master of Kite

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale