Saturday 9/28

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Saturday 9/28

Postby ens137 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:55 am

Anyone kited in Racine before on a SSE?

As of now, wind looks good at Keegs/Zion, better at Racine, and great up near Sheboygan...

Can the experts weigh in here on a SSE?
ens137
Pump Master
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am
Location: Chicago-Lincoln Park

Re: Saturday 9/28

Postby xwindsurf » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm not an expert but based on my modest experience with this weather pattern, if the forecast holds, I'm packing my small kites, and leaving for Sheboygan around 7-7:30 am. I'm on the north side of Chicago, right by I-94, if anybody wants to share a ride, please PM me.
Tom
--------------
773-725-2535
xwindsurf
Master of Kite
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Saturday 9/28

Postby V » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Racine works well on a SSE if it holds SSE. I will try to hit keegs in the AM myself. Can't run up to WI tomorrow though it would be great to see the guys up there and say hey one last time to Pena before he rolls out. Pena have fun my friend! Hope your travels are filled with wind and adventure.
User avatar
V
Unstrapped!
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 8:15 pm
Location: Chicago


Return to Where to Ride Today

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest