MC Grand Finale!

Kitesurfing or snowkiting...if the wind's blowin'...where you goin?

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

MC Grand Finale!

Postby FSP » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Almost same time last year, a mackin mc came thru and this should top that. Very powerful grinders should be looking for a kiter snack so tighten up them back lines! Should be a solid one just as the hard winds let up to allow full blown size. Noon to dark looking tight!
FSP
Zen Levitator

Re: MC Grand Finale!

Postby FSP » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

Just past the parking lot 3 rd sandbar, i see a massive line that seems to stretch all the way to the pier. ok, so just as this amazing sun blasts the thing with heavenly light, i know this is a once a year wave on the lake and so, a whip, a drop and coming around i hear this silence and feel my speed slow as i look up and now in the pit at just above the bottom. Sure enough as I am now staring up and late as hell, one of these rare freak 12ft dumptruck sections happens to be unloading full circular wrap style. Then, crack! as the lip clips me right in the chest and im bodyslammed/cartwheeled over and then pounded down with no breath to cycle back up. trying to breath, I go for a breath but now sucked back down again, ragdolled and then desperately needing air i finally surface and choke out a ton of water but so happy I got to feel one of these. For years you, straighten out on these or go early but this time my mistake gave me one of my best kiting experiences to date and just raised the bar on respect. suuuuuper cool!
FSP
Zen Levitator

Re: MC Grand Finale!

Postby WaWaZat » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Damn dude... I read that 3 times..... each a little slower...............
Mike
3ME Kite Sports
eus@3mekite.com
WaWaZat
Zen Levitator

Return to Where to Ride Today