Super Used Gear Sale

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Super Used Gear Sale

Postby Misfit » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:38 am

Anyone lookinf for good used gear check this out
http://www.realkiteboarding.com/index.c ... tem&id=816
Misfit
Misfit
Wind Whore

Postby V » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:36 pm

Dude, do these come complete?

Liquid Force Drop 132 LTD- $399
Liquid Force Drop 138 LTD- $399

I want one. And if so, what are the bindings? If its the gel pads, bro...hook me up wit dat 138? Anyone know if the 138 is a good size? The 132 has awesome reviews...
V
Unstrapped!

Postby Misfit » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:01 pm

yo V,
The caption at the top of the page says all boards complete but i'd call REAL to make sure. If they are, i'd bet they have the lf interface system. For salty i'd go with the 132. I've ridden it a couple of times and it is awesome. Super fun in the waves. The only question I have is do you need a bigger board for fresh water?
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

Postby rush » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:57 pm

I caved...Just got the Liquid Force WLF 140. I've been drooling over this board for a while and the price was sweeet!

Rush
rush
Kite Crew in Training

Postby Misfit » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:31 pm

Score!
Misfit
Wind Whore

just a heads up

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:07 pm

super sweet deals...but anything you buy from real has been used and abused. they use their gear all day, almost everyday.

the price are right, but it's just something to keep in mind. kites are one thing but you should be ok as far as the boards are concerned...

Postby Misfit » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:16 am

Kites from REAL....
Used, Yes.
Abused, No.
The kites are used by real team riders and coaches for 3 months at a time. All of the riders are responsible for the gear they get from Real. What this boils down to is if a rider destroys a kite that rider is responsible to pay for it. If a rider kills a bladder they are responsible to fix it or buy a new one. Etc..... All of REAL's used gear is fully inspected for defects/damaged before it's sold and comes with a 30 day return guarantee. If you're not happy with what you bought just send it back before 30 days has expired. I am a little biased towards REAL cause they're my friends but it doesn't mean I am trying to get people to buy garbage. If somebody doesn't like REAL, I encourage you to buy your gear elsewhere. Just don't make negative blanket statements about gear you've never seen.
Cory
Misfit
Wind Whore

ahh...but...

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:50 am

hey cory

it's not a negative blanket statement at all

i like the guys at real..this past weekend I was with ed, lou, stan, and andy. all great people.

and your right...their gear is all inspected and cared for.

It's just my personal opinion that while used and cared for it is heavily used...which may not bother some people.

just putting in my two cents on the situation and it's really nothing to worry about as I feel that I will most likely not steer anyone away from buying a kite there.

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale