Getting rid of all my equipment

If you got some new digs, thinkin its gonna help your kiting step-up to the next level, blow out your used gear here and watch that grom shred harder than you on your old kite.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

Getting rid of all my equipment

Postby nerdmann_21 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:38 am

I have just bought the equipment about 2 months ago and found I have no time for the sport as of now. Here is what I got

1-2002 Slingshot 12m kite- bought used and only used 3 times, no major damage just a few small holes that have been repaired w/ sail tape. w/ small pump and bag. very good kite that has allot of life left. $210 obo

1-north septer bar with lines. this is and older model also about 2002 very good condition $120 obo

1- harness Dakine Nitrous shorts w/spreader and pad size small asome harness nearly new $100 obo

1- Litewave Designs 48-Pit Bull Edition w/ pads in new condition only just a dozen or so times $200 obo

1-Guide to Kiteboarding DVD $40 obo

This is a great beginner package if you want to get into the sport for low cost. I am just trying to get out of the equipment what I paid for it.

I do have pics of all the items just email me if you want to see them.

I will make package deal on shipping rates or can sell seperatly

I would prefer pay pal but other payment could be discussed

Thanks
Kevin
nerdmann_21
Kiter Noob

Used equipment

Postby Neil » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:35 pm

I'm interested in seeing your equipment and talking to you about it, but I am leaving for N.Y. Sun. night. I'll be back on Fri. If you still have it please contact me. orangepeelneil@hotmail.com.
thanks, Neil
Neil

Postby kender » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:32 pm

please send me pictures of the board and kite if they are still for sale
brian kender
surf1dz@comcast.net
kender

Return to Kiteboarding Equipment for Sale