snowkiting video

Pictures and Videos of locals or just great shots. Put em here and brag to your buds about your mad skills fo-shizzle.

Moderators: Misfit, adseguy, Pier, Bob, kris, IVO, skysurfr, West

snowkiting video

Postby nicole » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:06 pm

hey, they made the podcasts i post about all the time into video. the first one is on snowkiting w/ alex peterson. they have some sick footage of this guy basically floating down a mountain on skiis and nearly getting hit by a car at the bottom!

follow the link:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AsNewsnet-TheActionSportsNewsNetwork

i think its meant to be watched on your ipod, which would be cool if i had one, but i dont, so i downloaded a quicktime player and watched it when my boss wasnt looking. its a big file (66 mB) and about 15 minutes long, so sit back and relax while it downloads.
nicole
Master of Kite

Postby oneeyebri » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:58 pm

Sweet. I was hoping that they would start doing video on the podcast. Check out the link that they were hyping http://www.ussnowkite.com/videos.html. The snowmobile tow one is insane
oneeyebri
Sand Bagger

Postby V » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:34 pm

Shawn, check out the snowmobile tow vid at thebottom right. This is what we were talking about last week at your place about riding the snowboard on snow, onto water, then back onto the snow. Just before half way, the dude rides into the water, looks like across a river.
V
Unstrapped!

Postby nicole » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:46 am

the video is also now streaming at www.lostcherry.com/asnews if you dont feel like downloading it
nicole
Master of Kite

Return to Pictures and Videos